6/09/2011

Colombian Buñuelos

I have been in Colombia during my last holidays. A really wonderful country with beautiful landscapes. I love cooking so I'm always buying cooking books and to be in Colombia is a great opportunity to buy a colombian cooking book. Today I'm going to use it for the first time.

Ingredients:

Ground cheese 1 cups
 Flour of maize 2 cups
 Eggs 2
 Milk 1/2 cup
 Baking powder  1 package
 Salt
 Oil to fry

Beat the eggs and mix all the ingredients except the oil. Knead up until get a soft mass. If the mass doesn't  "stick" well and add more milk.  Make balls or cylinders of the size wanted.


 Fry them in warm oil. When they start floating, raise up the temperature and cover them until they gild. Extract them and put them in absorbent paper. Eat them while are hot.



No comments:

Post a Comment