6/08/2011

This is me

First of all I want to say that I'm a spanish girl so, english speakers, forgive me.

Someone who know my family can think that I lie when I say I love cooking: my mother hates cooking  and my father belongs to the group of divorced men that, when he wants a good home meal, he goes to his mother's house. So I suppose that my love to cooking will not be genetic or perhaps does it jump a generation? 

I consider it as an ephemeral art since to the same time that you enjoy it, it vanishes.Well then, encouraged by my fiancé , the principal manager of vanish my dishes, I have decided to write this blog. I'm going to tell you my experiences as self-taught of this world, the good ones and the bad ones. I will try to tell you about recipes, utensils of kitchen, benefits of the food and everything what happens to me, but always related to food of course.

Regards to everyone and welcome to "flour and egg".

NOTE: this blog exists in spanish as http://www.harinayhuevo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment